Easily Transform Your Skin With Dermal Fillers and Injectables
Just like new leaves bud on the tress, and bulb plants start to poke through the soil, our skin yearns to renew and shed its dull, winter layer. This makes spring the best time for skin transformation. Both dermal fillers and injectables are effective ways to go about this transformation, while also increasing self-esteem and defying the aging process. They are often used together for an even better boost of youth.
Dermal Fillers – “Everyone will notice, but no one will know”
That’s our motto. Dermal fillers (also known as injectable implants, or wrinkle fillers) are FDA approved treatments that, when done by an experienced professional, will make you look more youthful without looking “overdone.” At Luminous You, we use Restylane, Juvederm, and Voluma fillers.
How do dermal fillers revitalize your skin?
- Restore lost volume in cheeks, lips, and temples instantly (with Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane) and/or overtime (Sculptra)
- Smooth naso-labial folds, also known as laugh lines, or smile lines
- Augment lips (fuller, plumper lips)
- Define lips without augmentation (define the edge where the lip meets the surrounding skin)
- Smooth “marionette” lines
- Lift corners of mouth
- Smooth jaw line
- Define jaw corners
- Fill small depression in the nose bridge
- Smooth tear trough (area below the eyes)
- Restore face symmetry
- Rejuvenate face/neck skin
- Smooth cellulite (with Sculptra)
- Rejuvenate/increase volume on hands
Learn more about Dermal Fillers at Luminous You.
Injectables – “Instant Rejuvenation”
Botox/Dysport is a natural, less invasive alternative to plastic surgery. In fact, many people use it as a “lunchtime” treatment because there is no recovery time and results are almost instantaneous. Botox/Dysport is a purified protein that works by temporarily restricting muscle movement in the area of injection. This has the effect of giving clients a more youthful appearance.
What can Botox/Dysport do to revitalize your skin?
- Decrease “elevens” (creases between eyebrows)
- Smooth forehead wrinkles
- Help eliminate chewing problems (caused by overactive masseters, bruxism, TMJ)
- Decrease “bunny” lines (wrinkles on the upper sides of the nose)
- Minimize a “gummy” smile
- Smooth wrinkles around eyes
- Prevent nose tip depression during smile
- Tighten “Nefertiti neck” (loose jowls and neck)
- Relax platysma (muscles from collarbone to the angle of the jaw) and improve jaw line
- Smooth “pebble” chin (bumpy and uneven skin)
- Lift corners of the mouth
- Decrease hyperhidrosis (extensive sweating)
Learn more about Injectable Services from Luminous You.
There are so many ways fillers and injectables can transform and renew your skin just in time for spring. Make an appointment today with Valery, our owner, who is specially trained in Advanced Aesthetic Medical Injectables; she will make you look naturally youthful and add that spring to not only your step, but your skin too!
We’d love to hear from you! If you could have these treatments in one area of your face, what would it be? Let us know, or ask your questions about injectables and fillers in the comments below.