BBL + Obagi Skincare = The Perfect Pair for Beautiful Skin
Did you know that the right skin care line can enhance your skin rejuvenation therapy? There may not be a better match for beautiful skin than BBL (Broadband Light) skin therapy treatments and Obagi skincare products. Who knew there was a way to make BBL treatments even more effective!
BBL treatments, our most powerful skin rejuvenation tool, helps smooth out sun-damaged skin and can even turn on the gene expression to much younger skin – this study proves the powerful effects. Obagi skin care supports your skin before, between, and after BBL treatment sessions; using the skin care line along with treatments like BBL serves to enhance treatment results. Here are just a few things you can expect to see from using Obagi Skincare products:
- Correction of fine lines
- Enhanced restoration of skin complexion
- Enhanced production of dermal collagen
- Correction of melasma (hyperpigmentation)
Not only does the Obagi skincare line work synergistically with skin rejuvenating BBL, the products work really well when used together as a system. We carry lines for dry, oily, normal, and sensitive skin. Here are some of the Obagi skincare products we carry at our medispa on Grand Avenue in St. Paul, and how they help enhance BBL treatments:
- Hydrate: A great hydrating lotion that works especially well after a Forever Young BBL treatment, which can leave skin feeling dry for a few days. Also, it will keep skin hydrated to prevent future signs of aging.
- Exfoderm: A light exfoliator with phytic acid that helps exfoliate skin faster after corrective BBL; the pigmentation sits on top of the skin after treatment and Exfoderm will help remove it faster.
- Professional-C Serum 15% with Vitamin C: An antioxidant that makes skin brighter after BBL treatments and protects skin from environmental damage.
- Professional-C Peptide Complex with Vitamin C and Growth Factor: This serum helps skin cells renew/turn over faster.
- Professional-C Clarifying Serum with 10% Vitamin C and 4% Hydroquinone: A well-known bleaching agent for dark spots between and after BBL treatments.
- Sun Shield with Zinc Oxide (tinted) and a travel version of non-tinted Sun Shield for sun protection: it’s always good to cover up in the sun when undergoing BBL treatments so you don’t undo the positive results!
If you would like to learn more about the skin-enhancing effects of combining Obagi skincare with your next BBL session, contact us today. We are currently offering specials and reduced pricing on packages of BBL and Obagi products, including 15% off all Obagi skincare products with any treatment purchase.
Have you tried a combination of BBL and Obagi Skincare treatments? How did it work for you? Tell us about it in the comments.
Photo via VisualHunt.com