5 Ways to “Get the Look”
These days it seems there are just as many people who are cynical about Valentine’s Day as there are people who love the holiday. But whether you’re recently single or happily married, you can make this Valentine’s Day the best one ever! How? Simple — just focus on Y-O-U! Whether you want to turn a certain someone’s head or just want to get through the day, the first step is to find what makes you feel beautiful and embrace it. Put simply, channel “your look.”
Here are 5 ways to “Get the Look” on Valentine’s Day, or ANY day:
- Get your blood pumping. A little exercise can help give you a healthy glow!
- Treat your lips. Accessorize your gorgeous smile with your favorite lipstick or moisturizer.
- Add a little glitz. From gems on your favorite flats or a little sheen in your makeup, a little sparkle can go a long way.
- Compliment a co-worker. Giving someone a reason to smile can give you a little extra confidence.
- Take “you” time. Set aside at least 20 minutes for yourself to do something relaxing, rejuvenating or reenergizing.